SwiftKey Keyboard (com.touchtype.swiftkey): SwiftKey is the intelligent keyboard from Microsoft that learns your writing style, so you can type faster. Type, text and send GIFs, stickers and emoji when you join the millions of users worldwide who use SwiftKey Keyboard.SwiftKey is always learning and adapting to match your unique ... Read More > or Download APK >
More about SwiftKey Keyboard
SwiftKey Keyboard Description: SwiftKey is the intelligent keyboard from Microsoft that learns your writing style, so you can type faster. Type, text and send GIFs, stickers and emoji when you join the millions of users worldwide who use SwiftKey Keyboard.
SwiftKey is always learning and adapting to match your unique way of typing - including your slang, nicknames and emoji. The keyboard provides autocorrect that actually works and helpful predictions, so you can get your point across fast, without errors.
SwiftKey caters to all typing tastes, with free designs and free themes to suit every style. Type and text any way you like, with swipe-to-type, tap-to-type, predictive emoji and a GIF keyboard.
Download SwiftKey today.
TYPE LESS, DO MORE
- Tap to type or swipe-to-type
- Spell checker and auto text with A.I.-powered predictions
- Toolbar: the expandable menu filled with quick shortcuts
GIFs, Emoji and Smileys
- Express yourself with GIFs, stickers and emoji
- Emoji keyboard learns and predicts your favorite emoticons
- Browse the GIF keyboard to select the best GIF for your reaction
- 100+ colorful themes
- Make your own theme with your photo as the background
- Enable up to five languages at once
- Keyboard supports over 300 languages
Get the custom keyboard that always matches your style – download SwiftKey Keyboard today!
Find out more about SwiftKey’s key features: http://www.microsoft.com/swiftkey
SUPPORTS 300+ LANGUAGES:
English (US, UK, AU, CA)
Spanish (ES, LA, US)
Portuguese (PT, BR)
What's New in SwiftKey Keyboard 22.214.171.124 >
- Search is now a customisable toolbar icon. It can be moved and turned on/off
- We’ve increased the font size used in Arabic layouts to make them easier to read
- A new percent symbol has been added to our Arabic layouts
- Fixed a bug that caused the Arabic 123 layout to crash when accessing numbers
- Arrow keys will now work in keyboard text fields (Search, GIF and Translator)
SwiftKey Keyboard Specifications & Downloads >
Also SwiftKey Keyboard is included in these Apps collections: